BREC MEMBERS ARE SHAPING THE REAL ESTATE AGENDA
In the midst of a new stage of development for Southeast European cities, with ever positive prospects, new local & regional capital emerging and large international platforms having made major steps in the region, BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB has been set – up to foster cross-regional business development, facilitate valuable connections building and impactful deals origination.
Members and Partners benefit from tailored engagement based on their company strategy. The wider a company’s engagement, the greater the ability to shape the Club`s agenda.
Member companies and individuals can choose one of the following membership categories: Patron, Corporate, Business and Individual, based on their profile and objectives.
Patron Membership can be selected only between October – February and remains active for three years.
Membership with BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB is not limited to Romanian – based companies. International businesses and individuals are welcome to join us.
If you wish to apply for membership, please address your request at email@example.com.
WHO SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF BREC?
• REITs and investment structures
• Office developers and portfolio landlords
• Industrial & logistics investors
• Residential developers
• Shopping centers & retail developers and owners
• Hospitality companies
• Brokerage firms
• Banks & financiers
• IT&C & PropTech
• Banking & financial services
• Advisory Firms (Consultancy, Legal services, Audit & Taxes)
• Green Building Specialists
• Architecture firms
• Construction contractors
• Construction materials producers and distributors
• Infrastructure companies
• Asset management firms
• Property management companies
• Notary houses
• HR and executive hunting firms
• Green technology companies
• Professional bodies
• Private individuals & aspiring investors
• Real Estate divisions of companies activating in other sectors
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF BREC?
To become a member of BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB, please address your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a short (one pager) application letter, with a brief presentation of your company and your interests in the real estate sector, for BREC Executive Board to enhance your objectives.
The BREC Executive Committee reviews the new applications for membership and validates them during its regular meetings.