BREC MEMBERS ARE SHAPING THE REAL ESTATE AGENDA
In the midst of a new stage of development for Southeast European cities, with ever positive prospects, new local & regional capital emerging and large international platforms having made major steps in the region, BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB has been set – up to foster cross-regional business development, facilitate valuable connections building and impactful deals origination.
Members and Partners benefit from tailored engagement based on their company strategy. The wider a company’s engagement, the greater the ability to shape the Club`s agenda.
Member companies and individuals can choose one of the following membership categories: Patron, Corporate, Business and Individual, based on their profile and objectives.
Patron Membership can be selected only between October – February and remains active for three years.
Membership with BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB is not limited to Romanian – based companies. International businesses and individuals are welcome to join us.
If you wish to apply for membership, please address your request at email@example.com.
WHO SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF BREC?
• REITs and investment structures
• Office developers and portfolio landlords
• Industrial & logistics investors
• Residential developers
• Shopping centers & retail developers and owners
• Hospitality companies
• Brokerage firms
• Banks & financiers
• IT&C & PropTech
• Banking & financial services
• Advisory Firms (Consultancy, Legal services, Audit & Taxes)
• Green Building Specialists
• Architecture firms
• Construction contractors
• Construction materials producers and distributors
• Infrastructure companies
• Asset management firms
• Property management companies
• Notary houses
• HR and executive hunting firms
• Green technology companies
• Professional bodies
• Private individuals & aspiring investors
• Real Estate divisions of companies activating in other sectors