Faced with the consequences of the global pandemic, we have a rare window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine & reset our economy and the way we do business.
From reimagining and transforming their businesses for greater resilience to preparing organizations for new tech and digital business models, innovators across sectors are demonstrating that there are successful alternatives. They are pioneering the changes we need to scale up and adapt across industries and markets if we want to change our world for the better.
Join us at “ROMANIA NEW ECONOMY AGENDA” on September 29th in Bucharest. We bring together innovative leaders and entrepreneurs to showcase their solutions, build meaningful connections and inspire change across society.
- BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS: KEY UPDATES ACROSS BUSINESSES
- TECH ECONOMY: HOW ARE TECH & DIGITAL ACCELERATION CHANGING OUR ECONOMY & SOCIETY TODAY?
- WORKFORCE CRISIS AT BOTH BLUE COLLAR & MANAGEMENT LEVEL: ROMANIA AT MINIMUM HISTORICAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
- RETHINKING EDUCATION & NEED FOR GROWING WORKFORCE ACROSS ESSENTIAL SECTORS
- SMART CITIES OF ROMANIA: OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS SECTORS
- NEW WAYS OF WORK & FUTURE OF OFFICE: RETHINKING INNOVATION, HR & WORKSPACES
- HOW WILL ROMANIAN ECONOMY LOOK IN 2022 & AFTERWARDS?
- KEY ECONOMIC SECTORS. THE FUTURE OF #BANKING, #ITC, #REALESTATE, #ENERGY, #INDUSTRY, #LOGISTICS, #FMCG, #ECOMMERCE, #HEALTHCARE, #AGRICULTURE, #HORECA
- HOW DOES THE FUTURE OF WORK, OUR SOCIAL LIVES AND EDUCATION LOOK LIKE?
Among the speakers:
- Daniel Daianu, Administration Council Member, National Bank of Romania
- Ciprian Dascalu, Chief Economist, BCR
- Andreas Lier, President of AHK Romania | Managing Director, BASF
- Fulga Dinu, Country Manager Operations, Immofinanz
- Ion Moldoveanu, VP Leading Technology Manager, Deutsche Bank Global Technology
- Paul Nita, General Manager, ID Logistics Romania | VP, ARILOG
- Daniela Badulescu, Country Manager, S IMMO
- Andrei Militaru, CEO, NOD – Network One Distribution
- Radu Constantinescu, Co-founder, Qualitance
- Mihai Ciurtin, General Manager, Intersnack
- Alessandro Masotti, Head of International Clients, UniCredit Bank
- Corneliu Bodea, President, CRE – Romanian Energy Center | CEO, Adrem
- Christophe Weller, Founder, COS
- Bogdan Pismicenco, Country Manager, Romania, Bulgaria & Moldova, Kaspersky
- Eduard Dumitrascu, President, Romania Smart City Association
- Valentina Frângu, Public Sector Director, Dell Romania
- Emma Toma, Head of Office Division, AFI Europe Romania
- Razvan Crisan, VP, HORA | Co-founder, M60 & Kane Seasonal Bistro
- Konstantinos Vakalidis, Founder, Atena Medical Center
- Alexandru Lapusean, Founder, Zitec
- Daniel Nicolae, Co-founder, Innoship
- Cosmin Vilcu, Regional Manager, East Europe, SonicWall
As the epidemiological situation generated by Covid-19 is evolving in this period, we took the following preventive measures:
- Masks and disinfectants will be available at the event location
- A medical team will perform rapid antigen tests for guests who do not hold a valid green certificate.
- An area of at least 2 sqm will be ensured for each guest.
The event is co-organized by AHK – The German-Romanian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, ANIS – Employers` Association of the Software and Services Industry, ARILOG, The Romanian Association for Smart City, CRE – Romanian Energy Center, HORA – Romanian HoReCa Association, Hellenic – Romanian Bilateral Chamber of Commerce and BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB.
BREC Partners: IMMOFINANZ, S IMMO, VASTINT, COS.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.